Association B0436
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Ingredient : Davram meat
QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 3:09 pm by Game Master

» Ingredient : Crothing Egg
QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 3:02 pm by Game Master

» Ingredient : Montmirge Liver
QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:59 pm by Game Master

» Ingredient : Felandaris
QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:58 pm by Game Master

» Ingredient : Witherstalk
QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:57 pm by Game Master

» Ingredient : Royal Elfroot
QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:55 pm by Game Master

» Ingredient : Dragonthorn
QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:54 pm by Game Master

» Ingredient : Spindleweed
QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:52 pm by Game Master

» Ingredient : Vandal Aria
QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !  EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:51 pm by Game Master

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !

Go down

QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !  Empty QUEST FOR THE RISING PHEONIX !

Post by Game Master Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:10 pm

Those are the quest for you !

1- Hear me out for a minute.

We're winning the war, but it has come at a great cost. We're low on capable fighters to deal with the last remnants of our enemies, but we must rid our lands of all enemies. Go out there and deal with those vulgar orcs. I'd love to join you, but it'll be up to you. I don't want to get in the way.
I'm sure you're capable to deal with those orcs. Killing all of them won't be necessary, someone like you will be able to do plenty of damage to them.

Fortunately I have enough left to reward you greatly for the efforts you have to go through. Good luck hero, we're counting on you.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
2- I need a favor of you.

I can't stand those pesky kids, they're always trying to mess with my artistic flow. Thanks to them I lost 8 pages of my art, scattered in the wind, never to be seen again. Would you mind looking for them? They blew south, but I'm afraid to go look for them, who knows what those kids will do when I leave.

I will do my best to give you a suitable reward, but I can't promise it will be amazing.
________________________________________________________________________________________________
3- I need you to intervene.

I need you to keep quiet about this, but reports show an increase of enemy forces in our lands. We don't know how accurate these reports are, but I need you to find those forces and disrupt their activities. With your help we'll get rid of those miserable brutes. I'll join you, if you'll have me. It'll be my pleasure.
Be careful, don't underestimate those brutes. Try to kill all those who stand in your way, we don't need their filth in our lands.

I cannot thank you enough for your help, I'll make sure to reward you greatly once you return. Be swift and strike true, we're counting on you.
4-I'm in need of your assistance.

I need you to deliver a message to our four leaders, this message could change the fate of our civilization. But remember, our leaders are proud, perhaps a little too proud. The order in which you'll deliver the message to them will affect their opinion of you and the way they think they're viewed by us, so choose wisely who you pick first and last.

I wish I could pay you far more than I can, but what I can pay isn't less than what's fair either.
TAKEN BY THE PROPHET'S ORDER
5- I could really use a helping hand.

I'm sure you are a person who likes to fish, but I doubt you're better than me. Let's put that to the test. We each get 10 minutes to catch the biggest fish we can find, if you can defeat me I'll reward you, but that's a very big if. About as big as the fish I'm going to catch, hahaha.

I'll be able to reward you decently, it's nothing fancy, but it'll be worth your while.
6- I'm in need of your service.

The outer farms have come under attack, I'm sure we'll be next to receive a beating by those demons, but you might be able to stop those abominable beings. I won't be able to join you, but I have full confidence in you. I know you'll succeed.
Be careful, don't underestimate those beings. Try to kill all those who stand in your way, we don't need their filth in our lands.

I cannot thank you enough for your help, I'll make sure to reward you greatly once you return. I hope you return in one piece.
7- A sorceress wants you to :

"Save the golden thief. The dead will rise from their graves unless you do this before the winter is finished."
8- A palace oracle wants you to :

"You have until the end of the season to convince everyone you are an elf. If you fail, your family will face horrible consequences."
9- A gargoyle wants you to :

"Find the deaf vigilante. Cats will write letters unless you do this before the summer is finished."
10 - An exhausted knight wants you to :

"Find the key of Traxer, which sings, before the celebration is over."

If you have finished those quests before the end of the month, just send me a message ! ʅ(́◡◝)ʃ
Game Master
Game Master
Admin

https://loopbox.forumactif.com

Back to top Go down